The (CIWM®) Examination contains open questions (cases and mini cases) which assess the knowledge and analytical skills of candidates on the specific topics related to Wealth Management.
The examinations are open to anyone working in the domain of financial analysis, portfolio management, private banking, wealth management, financial planning investment advice and investment in general, provided that the admission conditions are fulfilled.
The AIWM and training partners may decide candidacy requirements according to local conditions, which may include the candidate having the Associate Wealth Manager AWM®, a local professional or other membership status in good standing, a university degree and professional work experience.
For additional information please contact us.
CIWM Examination Sessions
- Friday, 11 March 2022 Europe
- Saturday, 12 March 2022 Asia
- Friday, 16 September 2022 Europe
- Saturday, 17 September 2022 Asia
- Friday, 10 March 2023 Europe
- Saturday, 11 March 2023 Asia
- Friday, 15 September 2023 Europe
- Saturday, 16 September 2023 Asia